Superintendent of Public Instruction Jennifer McCormick announced today that all schools are to remain closed through the end of current school year in response to the continuing spread of COVID-19. Schools will, though, have to continue providing instruction remotely. Indiana became the 11th state to close schools for the remainder of the academic year.
- As Coronavirus Cases Rise, Indiana Governor Holcomb Announces Mandatory Face Masks Starting July 27
- Governor Announces Elkhart County to Remain in Stage 4 for the Next Two Weeks
- Elkhart County Health Department Issues Face Covering Mandate
- Elkhart County Health Department Releases Updated Covid-19 Data
- Elkhart County Health Department Issues New Directive Regarding Face Masks