October 6 @ 4:30 pmFree (Bring a dish to share!)
Join us for a Tailgate at the church! We’ll have pulled-pork sandwiches, a variety of food stations, & football on the big screen outdoors. Bring a dish to share (or better yet, sign-up to host a food station below) & enjoy the relaxed atmosphere as you connect with others from our church family. We’ll also have yard games & activities for the kids (inflatables, a hayride, and more)!
In the event of rain, the tailgate event will be moved indoors.
Hosting a “Tailgate” Food Station
In order to make this event a success, we’re looking for a number of people willing to host a “Tailgate” food station. Sugar Grove Church will provide all of the meat & grilling this year, an 8′ table for your station, as well as water, plates, & napkins. Here’s what we need from you:
- Sign-up below to host a “Tailgate” food station by [TBA].
- Sugar Grove Church will provide all of the pulled pork sandwiches, an 8′ table for your station, as well as bottled water & tableware (utensils, plates, napkins, etc.).
- Bring your favorite football party/tailgate food! Again, we’ll provide pulled pork sandwiches (though if you want to bring your own grill and meat to share your special burgers/hot dogs/kabobs/smoked brisket/etc., feel free). Be creative! Want to provide a taco salad station? Chili/potato bar? Hot chocolate or Coffee? Enlist others to help you and make it happen! Those in attendance will also be bringing side dishes/snacks/desserts which we’ll distribute around each station.
- Decorate your car/truck/van/canopy and station table for your favorite team—make it festive (flags, balloons, streamers, posters, inflatable field goals, that life-size cardboard cutout of John Madden sitting in your basement, etc.)! You will need to provide a tablecloth.
- Bring condiments/toppings and any non-alcoholic beverages you wish to offer (we will provide water, but feel free to bring other drinks of your own to share).
- Set-up by 4pm (event begins at 4:30).
If you have any questions, contact Kay Bjurstrom: (574) 361-3464 | email@example.com