Administrative AssistantFor Discipleship and Student Ministries
Administrative Assistant for Discipleship and Student Ministries
Student Ministry Pastor and Discipleship Pastor
Submit a completed application (download using the link below) along with a copy of your résumé. Paperwork can dropped-off at our church office during normal office hours or mailed to the following address:
The Sugar Grove Church
58512 Old County Rd 17
Goshen, IN 46528
You can also email your application & résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide administrative support in Discipleship and Student Ministry by helping execute the necessary tasks and responsibilities to fulfill the vision and goals of these key ministry areas within Sugar Grove Church.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support both ministries administratively to execute their strategies.
- Initiate and manage necessary communications to help the ministries meet their goals for events and more.
- Help manage the ministry calendars including scheduling appointments for pastors as needed.
- Direct, manage and track Groups and their participants within each ministry.
- Work within database to update information for Student and Discipleship Groups.
- Direct and manage those waiting to be placed into Groups.
- Direct and manage the facility/publicity requests for events pertaining to discipleship, connect groups, and/or care for each ministry.
- Help direct and connect people into proper care within the ministries.
- Be a part of the Sugar Grove administrative team to provide telephone answering support and general office support.
- Lives a life that models Christian character, spiritual leadership and a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Relevant experience in serving others administratively.
- Must be proficient on using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Needs to be detailed and organized with information and tasks.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Demonstrate a servant’s heart, a flexible spirit and dependable lifestyle.
- Work special events including Christmas and Easter
- Attend monthly staff meeting
- Work as directed on Sunday and other days/evenings when the Discipleship and Student Ministry events are scheduled and more as assigned.