Ministry AssistantFor Lead Pastor
Ministry Assistant for Lead Pastor
Part-time (approximately 16 hours)
Submit a completed application (download using the link below) along with a copy of your résumé. Paperwork can dropped-off at our church office during normal office hours or mailed to the following address:
The Sugar Grove Church
58512 Old County Rd 17
Goshen, IN 46528
You can also email your application & résumé to email@example.com
Provide ministry administrative support to the Lead Pastor by helping execute the necessary tasks and responsibilities to fulfill the vision and goals of these key ministry areas within Sugar Grove Church.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the Lead Pastor administratively to execute their strategies.
- Support Lead Pastor with weekly presentation of message and study guide through various platforms.
- Provide anticipatory leadership and support Lead Pastor in the accomplishment of Sugar Grove’s vision, mission and goals as assigned.
- Lead, research, and support special projects as assigned by the Lead Pastor.
- Initiate and manage necessary communications to help the ministries meet their goals for events and more.
- Help manage the ministry calendars including scheduling appointments and more as needed.
- Be a part of the Sugar Grove administrative team to help provide general office support.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Lives a life that modes Christian character, spiritual leadership and a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Relevant experience in serving others administratively.
- Needs to be detailed and organized with information and tasks.
- Ability to work well with others
- Demonstrate a servant’s heart, a flexible spirit and dependable lifestyle.
- Must be proficient on using Microsoft Office Suite (with high level of expertise using Excel), Google Docs, database (Church Community Builder), and various social media platforms.
- Work special events including Christmas, Easter, and other important church-wide events and as assigned
- Attend monthly staff meeting
- Attend morning prayer meetings
- Work as directed on Sunday and other days/evenings when assigned.