Men's Bible Studies
There are a variety of opportunities for men to find friendship, accountability, support and training to help them become better men, husbands, fathers, employees, Christ followers. If you are looking for a boost in your ability to serve God in your family, your community, and your work, one of these groups is a great place to start.
All of our Men’s Bible Studies are led by fantastic men who will help you connect with God and your community. Sign-up to register using the form below.
For more information or to let us know you’re interested, Email email@example.com
Men’s Fraternity is a 3 year course consisting of a Fall semester and a Winter semester. You can start anytime in the 3 year cycle and not miss out. Men’s fraternity covers topics like: How to be a good dad, how to be a better husband, Biblical advice on managing finances, and more.
- Mondays, 6:30pm at the church | Peter Schnaars, 574-596-7087
Every Man A Warrior
Every Man a Warrior begins with forming a strong foundation for your walk with God. The first 9 weeks are spent learning how to have a daily “quiet time” and building the habit into our lives. Bible memory is an important part of the agenda as well. By next summer you will have learned nearly 30 verses with the help and encouragement of your brothers. Topics like strong family life and success in your work and community life are covered as well. These studies are encouraged to be taken in order, however you can jump in at any point.
Book 1: Walking with God: Essential skills of discipleship
Book 2: Marriage and Raising Children
Book 3: Money, Sex, Work, Going through Hard Times and Making Your Life Count
- Wednesdays (Begin TBA), 6:30am at the church | Dave Myers, 574-320-7008
- Saturdays, 6:30am at the church | Sam Henry, 574-349-3919
- Saturdays, 6:30am Paul’s House in Bristol | Paul Bourdon, 574-971-6735
- Saturdays, 7am at the church | Bill Marvel, 574-347-9195
Additional Ongoing Men’s Groups
Sugar Grove’s ongoing men’s groups help you learn from other men and study the scriptures together. They consist of an hour of conversation, Bible reading, prayer, and encouragement. If your schedule is less predictable this is the place for you. If your schedule is rock solid you will fit right in as well.
- Tuesdays, 6am at the Electric Brew (Goshen) | E-man Monge, 574-536-4578
- Thursdays, 6am at the church | Shawn Baker, 574-849-3677
- Fridays (Begin Nov 1st), 6am at the church | Dave Baylis, 574-596-5171
- Saturdays, 8am at the Electric Brew (Elkhart) | Colby Denman, 260-894-1327